THIS IS AN ACTIVE, HANDS-ON CLASS.
- This is a four (4) hour course.
- This is an ACTIVE COUNTERMEASURES COURSE.
- We will discuss, demonstrate, explain and review techniques to retain control of a holstered and un-holstered handgun. This is an essential, life-saving skill in the event of an assailant attempting to gain control of your handgun in a combat situation. If an assailant does succeed in taking your handgun from you, it is likely that you and those around you will have it used against them.
- Please dress for moderate physical activity with a sturdy belt to support a holster.
- Wear shoes suitable for athletic activity.
- Please bring a towel, you may perspire.
- A Mouth Guard is required.
- Males please wear a hard cup protective supporter.
- Females please wear a supporting sports type bra.
- Safety rules will be reviewed and demonstrated and, as always, STRICTLY adhered to.
- We will not require you to engage in any activity you are not comfortable performing without undue risk of injury.
- Please contact us if you are a concealed carry licensee.
- All props and holsters will be provided.
- Live firearms will NOT be utilized during this course.
- This does not replace any prior training or martial arts, we present you with "tools" for increased survivability to a rapidly evolving, imminent deadly force encounter.